Work With Me
Experience counts. So does authentic, research-based domain expertise. Rebecca Lieb has spent over three decades in marketing and has been a trailblazer in digital marketing since its inception. I've worked as a brand-side marketer, at digital agencies and have long been recognized as an industry thought leader through my work as a journalist, editor, author, and research analyst scrutinizing digital advertising, content and media.
My clients include Adobe, Anthem, American Express, Cisco, Facebook, Fidelity, Home Depot, Gannett, Honeywell, Wells Fargo, Pinterest, The Federal Reserve Bank of New York and Save the Children.
I've also worked with numerous tech start-ups and non-profit organizations. Please get in touch to discuss how I can support your strategy and business goals.
My work falls into two categories: Consulting and Advisory and Thought Leadership Services
Consulting and Advisory
Content Strategy: The goal of a content strategy engagement is bipartite: first, to define organizational goals around content; second, to build repeatable governance processes that will fulfill those goals. I help define those goals as well as create a roadmap that aligns vision with initiatives, processes and resources. Through stakeholder interviews and a detailed content audit, the overall strategy incorporates elements such as people, tools, metrics, and integration into workable, achievable steps over a period of 18 to 36 months.
- Advisory sessions: Advisory sessions are conducted onsite or over the phone, ranging in length from 30 minutes to a full day. Longer sessions typically include a preparatory call to discuss needs and expectations. Some examples of issues addressed in past advisory sessions include the following:
- Regularly scheduled calls to discuss latest market developments or issues the client is facing.
- As-needed advisory calls to discuss shifts in the competitive landscape or the value of adopting an emerging technology.
- Product strategy review, licensing and pricing strategy; external and internal positioning.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Whether social media, content strategy, or the next product launch, I can review current or upcoming strategy to provide feedback and guidance making enhancements to make it the most effective.
Thought Leadership Services
- E-Books, White Papers, Thought Leadership Studies: Increasingly popular, e-books and thought-leadership studies feature my research in an interactive artifact for market education and lead-generation purposes.
- Workshops/Training Sessions: Content strategy, content marketing, digital transformation, converged media, social media: I create highly customized, participatory workshops for all levels of employees, from practitioners to executive leadership, to ensure strategic and practical understanding of the principles involved and to foster business goal alignment around strategy and roadmaps. Customization takes into account the experience/seniority of workshop participants as well as their specific industry vertical (e.g. CPG, manufacturing, finance, etc.).
- Speeches & Webinars: Inform and inspire your audience at your next event -- from user conferences, trade shows and corporate events to topical webinars and small group presentations.
- Video: Create original video content, such as this 2-part interview on digital transformation for SDL.
- Salon Dinners or Networked Conversations: I can host and/or moderate conversation at intimate events for customers and prospects. This can include making prepared remarks or a presentation at the event or simply being a guest who guides a topical conversation at a networking event or salon dinner.
- Blog Posts: Guest contributions to your blog.
Please get in touch today and let's explore how we can collaborate.